Thanksgiving 2017

I am most thankful that I don’t have anyone in my life that I need to pretend to care about when I don’t. And vice versa. 2017 did that for me. 

Cleared out any doubts about those I care about and those who care for me. I am weightless in that care department. Those I care about know it and those who care about me are clear to see.

And I remain thankful for BigG. The G.O.D Himself. He awes me daily in How relationship rawks when you are attuned to Him.

I am very thankful for His spirit and how seemingly inconsequential decisions taken on a whim turn out to be divinely orchestrated and arranged for my benefit.

I am thankful for my aloneness. The quality of it is all shades of awesome and it is highly gratifying.

I thank God for the girls. Their personality daily amuses me and makes me feel so good inside. I ask God’s blessings on them as always.

I thank God for HRN. He likes to argue about being HRS but we both know which he is. Nuff said.

I thank God for my workshop.  Such a grand opportunity. I do not take it for granted at any time. And daily, I learn.

I thank God for too many things:

Life, healing and health. 

The wonderful humans in my life who daily uphold and validate me. 

The kindness I come across every single day without fail.

The great people within my very tiny circle. How that circle stays round, I will never be able to understand. They must be very nice people cos me…….. (er, nothing).

My real live friends who know diasefs and my online people who daily prove that friendship is not necessarily a contact sport.

My extended family who daily teach me to try to be better. I dey try.

I am thankful that I learnt that relying on someone shouldn’t hurt. If it does, it may not be cos of you. Maybe they are not worthy of your faith in them. And that may be why they could not step up. And that is okay.

I am thankful that I have never lacked any good thing. Not at any time.

Looking back, I see how all I have ever learned was leading me to here, now and I am so thankful for the hand that guides me and its seeing eye.

Here is the sum of my thankfulity.


Comments

  1. You have a good blog,
    I just started a few months ago. Van you tell me how I’m doing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, would appreciate reading your thoughts....do drop a comment!